Thursday, February 11, 2010

Robby's Bachelor Party!

Hello Wedding Blog World,

My bachelor party was a success! All i wanted was a low key guys weekend in Vegas (many people thought this wasn't possible!) and my wish came true. My brother organized the whole thing, gave it the title "Robby's Pretty Pretty Princess Party", and made sure that the weekend was everything i hoped for. We won 6 free tickets to the UFC fight on saturday night, worked out (i said low key!), and had a great time! Thanks to my buddies who came and supported me and thank you to my lovely fiance for the treats she made for me with help from claire and thank you to brother Bill for taking care of everything! Here a few pictures..




"...this better be the only lingerie you see..."







I love my friends! I love my life! I love Paige!

No comments:

Post a Comment