Sunday, December 6, 2009

Engagement Party!



Well, I am a little late (the party was September 19)…right now we are celebrating the wonderful Christmas season, but I am working on catching us up!

The Dow family blessed us with the most amazing night! I don’t know if I have ever felt so loved. It was perfect. Robby’s aunt, cousin and mom made BEAUTIFUL white flower arrangements. There was a musician playing the piano and singing Frank Sinatra and Michael Buble –type songs. Delicious food was tray passed. Robby even got old fashioned diet cokes in bottles. I never could have imagined an evening like this. It makes me tear up remembering how many friends and family came. We were surrounded with love and support. All of my extended family, roommates, and high school cheerleaders in addition to Robby's extended family, friends, and their families. It was the best way to celebrate our love. I spent the whole night with my handsome fiancé at my side. I got to wear a gorgeous red dress (if I may say). It was a beautiful September night. I have never felt so loved. Here are a few pictures: ( I really want to get better at taking more pictures!)



All Dolled Up!




The Dow's Gorgeous Backyard



Stunning Bridesmaids



High School Cheer friends




My sweet roommates came!




Fun, gorgeous, cute, sweet, fun wedding cards that I have dreamed about receiving for years!




Lots more Wedding Bliss to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment